Sunday 20 February 2011

Drafts and planning

This is a draft for my Front cover, It shows me were to place my pictures and other things that will be included in my front cover, It will have all the same codes and conventions of a normal Music Magazine, this is also helping me plan ahead so when I have taken my images and start to use Photoshop to develop my magazine and produce my final piece. Of course the final product will not be identical to this draft but it will be similar in the placement.




This is the draft for my Contents page, it will also have the same codes and conventions of a normal magazine so then it will seem more appealing. It will have images of my main artist which will have the page number allocating the reader to the double page spread and also other pages for other prospective articles. It will also have images of other people that would appear in my magazine so it looks professionally done and also more versatile.

This is my Double page spread draft, It is a basic draft but it allows me to see what my double page spread may look like when I have completed my double page spread. Their is one thing that I would change about this draft and that is the fact that I would use Columns so I would have a place to put my articles, Other then this I believe I will stick to this Draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment